Property 20723 - Historic Prime Mid City Home in NOLA
Rental Rate Options (USD)
Furnished Rental Rates:
1 mo. min: $3800 / mo.
3 mo. min: $3600 / mo.
6 mo. min: $3400 / mo.
*Includes full furniture package, housewares, utilities, cable, and internet.
Initial Deposits and Fees
Refundable Security Deposit: $2000
Exit Cleaning Fee: $200
Application Fee: $50 - $75
*Housekeeping can be provided for an additional cost per visit.
General InfoType: Cottage
Beautiful Historic Mid City Corporate Housing in New Orleans
There isn’t a city in the United States that can compete with New Orleans when it comes to old architecture, culture, entertainment, and fantastic food. Great Creole and Cajun food, shopping, nightlife, fresh seafood, and farmers markets are available year around for your enjoyment. If you happen to visit during Mardi Gras, the city becomes a giant party. In the spring, you can take in the New Orleans Jazz and Heritage Festival right from your New Orleans fully furnished rental.
Plenty of employment options are available in the New Orleans area, ranging from public utility companies, oil and gas service providers, swimming pool supply companies, and bank holding companies. Some of the largest employers of those in New Orleans include Entergy Corporation, Ochsner Health System, Georges Enterprises LLC, Superior Energy Services Inc., Touro Infirmary, and Tulane University. There is also an assortment of education options in the city including Loyola University, Tulane University, the University of New Orleans, Xavier University of Louisiana, Delgado Community College, and more. All of these options are close to short-term accommodations in New Orleans.
This cottage in Mid City offers three bedrooms and three bathrooms and has heart pine wood flooring throughout. There is a large open kitchen for cooking and baking, as well as a formal living room and dining room. The house has many charming historic details but has the modern updates you want for comfort and convenience. The New Orleans fully furnished rental includes a den with French doors that open up to a large covered deck for entertaining. The kitchen offers granite counter tops and a breakfast nook for dining. All three bedrooms include a queen bed with the third also offering a chaise chair. Air conditioning is provided, as well as a washer and dryer, Wi-Fi, and cable television.
When you rent short-term accommodations in New Orleans, you’re close to many captivating attractions. You can make your day at the New Orleans Welcome Center, New Orleans Museum of Art, French Quarters Bike Tour, and the Bayou St. John. The popular French Quarter is only three miles away, as is downtown New Orleans. If you enjoy sports, you can take a short drive to the Mercedes-Benz Superdome to take in a game or practice. You’ll be close to everything you could want to take in while visiting New Orleans.
• Master Bedroom – Queen
• Second Bedroom – Queen
• Third Bedroom – Queen & Chase Chair
• French Quarter – 3 miles
• Downtown New Orleans – 3 miles
• Mercedes-Benz Superdome – 3 miles
• Hospitals – University Medical Center New Orleans, LSU Medical Center, Touro Infirmary Hospital, New Orleans East Hospital, Omega Hospital, West Jefferson Medical Center, and Ochsner Health Center Kenner/West Bank.
• Military Base – Marine Corps Support Facility, US Army National Guard, J. Diamond US Army Reserve Center, US Coast Guard Station New Orleans, and Louisiana National Guard
• Universities – LSU, Tulane University, Dillard University, Loyola University New Orleans, Xavier University of Louisiana College of Pharmacy.
• Attractions –New Orleans Museum of Art, Bayou St. John, French Quarter Attractions , New Orleans Welcome Center, French Quarters Bike Tours & so much more .
- Minimum Stay: 1 Month
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 3
- Approx Sq Ft: 2400
- Managed by: Property Manager
- Type: Cottage
- Parking: Parking Included
- Air Condition
- Washer/Dryer in Unit
Cross streets: S. Cortez St and Banks St
City, St, Zip: New Orleans, Louisiana, 70119